Happy April, y’all! Is it starting to warm up where you are? I sure hope so!
Here in Florida, it’s been fairly warm, fairly rainy, and I have about 4.5 more months until the babies arrive! (So yeah, that’s pretty much ALL that’s on my mind, as you can imagine!) I did want to stop and see what the top five posts were for the month of March, though! Care to look back with me?
1. 10 Creative Ways to Use Concrete in Your House – This was a really fun post – tons of creative ideas! Make sure you check this one out if you happened to miss it!
2. How Effective is Heat Treatment for Bedbugs? – This one was not so fun, but full of very useful information. I really hope none of you ever need to use it, to be perfectly honest!
3. New Product Review: Red’s Natural Foods! – I’m so glad everyone liked this post, because I really love Red’s and what they stand for! Doesn’t hurt that their food is totally yummy, either!
4. New Product Review: Grove Collaborative! – So apparently the product reviews are going over really well, and I’m thrilled that everyone loved Grove Collaborative as much as I did!
5. Things I’m Liking These Days – Sometimes it’s nice to just get real simple and share stuff, right? I shared what I’M liking with all of you – be sure to check out the comments on this one and see what everyone else is liking, too!
And there they are, the top 5 posts in the month of March! And there’s some great stuff coming up for April, I promise!
Due to the amount of comments from all of my wonderful readers, it is not always possible for me to respond to each one. However, I absolutely do read them all, and if you’d like to address something specific, or have a question for me, please don’t hesitate to email me at Kristen@theroadtodomestication.com. I will respond to your email as soon as possible! Thank you for visiting the blog!