Well, there it went. The first month of 2015 is OVER, folks!
I have to say, I very much enjoyed January of 2015. I always take January off from my photography business (because I run myself into the ground October, November and December) so I’ve actually been operating at a bit of a slower pace for the past month. I mean, I’m still working full time and doing the blog…but slower, nonetheless!
I’m really loving what everyone else is loving here on the blog in January, and that makes me happy! So, without further ado, here are the top five posts on The Road to Domestication for the month of January:
1. The 2015 Valentine’s Day Holiday Shelf – I think this one was popular with everyone because of the giveaway, right? Well, the winner has been chosen and her personalized print mailed to her, but the shelf is still decorated just like this, if you want to see!
2. On Planning a Minecraft Birthday Party – This one resonated with a lot of moms who have obsessed-with-Minecraft kiddos! Check it out if you want some ideas of your own!
3. 5 Creative Home Organizing Tips – This was a big deal for January especially! We all want to be organized! Check this one out for sure if you haven’t had the chance to as of yet.
4. Easy Strawberry Cream Pie – It’s strawberry season here! And if you’re in the mood for a yummy sweet treat (a good one for Valentine’s Day, too!) make sure you view this post!
5. National Clean Off Your Desk Day – Another fantastic organizing post, perfect for the beginning of a new year!
Feel free to poke around in any of the above posts if you missed them! Enjoy! And if you got them all, let me know which one was your favorite!
And now…on to February!
Due to the amount of comments from all of my wonderful readers, it is not always possible for me to respond to each one. However, I absolutely do read them all, and if you’d like to address something specific, or have a question for me, please don’t hesitate to email me at Kristen@theroadtodomestication.com. I will respond to your email as soon as possible! Thank you for visiting the blog!