Can you believe it’s another Monday? The weekends go by WAY too fast!
Accomplished on Friday:
- Dress rehearsal for the weekend’s Christmas production
- Dinner with friends
Accomplished on Saturday:
- SLEPT IN!!! (<—Wohoo!!!)
- Cleaned the entire house (I know you guys probably won’t believe me, but I had not cleaned the house myself from top to bottom since before Thanksgiving. I know. It’s awful. I have just been running so nuts with all the photography and Christmas prep…it was filthy. So it took longer than normal, but I was SO happy to have it clean.)
- Christmas production performance #1
Accomplished on Sunday:
- Sunday School
- Christmas production performance #2
- TOOK A NAP!!! (<— Wohoo!!!)
- Changed out all my Fall plants on the porches for Christmas plants!
- Put the finishing touches on the Christmas decor inside the house. I’ve got to say, it took a LOT longer than I thought it would this year! We went from a 1-bedroom apartment to a 4-bedroom house this past year, and I had to re-arrange and add a lot of decor! So I’m happy that it’s finally totally done, and now we can enjoy! I’ll show you everything later this week!
- Made a home-made dinner for my husband. I’ve been so busy lately that he’s just been eating whatever, and I was happy that I was able to get back to normal a bit and cook for him!
Things are slowing down just a bit around here! Hope they are for you, too! It’s time to enjoy the season!
What did YOU do over the weekend?