Well, it’s a new week again, folks! How is it that the weekends fly so quickly?! Amazing.
First of all, I hope you enjoyed last week’s Tastiest Thanksgiving Ever series! I got TONS of amazing feedback on it…some are even asking for a Tastiest CHRISTMAS Ever series…hmmm. We’ll see, I haven’t made up my mind on that one. BUT, there IS another series coming next month!
Oh yes! I have five GORGEOUS homes lined up for all of you to view virtually! You’re gonna get some fantastic ideas for Christmas decorating, I promise!
But for now, on to the normal Monday post…
Accomplished on Friday:
- Photo shoot
- Design project completed for a client
- Obtained a new kitchen faucet and sprayer (YAY!)
- Grocery shopping
Accomplished on Saturday:
- Photographed and posted some “for sale” stuff from around the house (I HATE clutter – it never stays here long!)
- Signed up for Instagram and started learning how to use it! Wanna follow me? CLICK HERE! Or search for me – my username is KayCeeSoup. Get it? Kay = The K in Kristen… Cee = The C in Campbell… Soup = Campbell, like Campbell’s Soup! (I know, it’s cheesy…) I’ll get the social media icon for Instagram up there on my sidebar soon!
- Attended a really sweet wedding! (If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll see some cool pics!) Around here, the rustic/vintage/barn weddings are HUGE. This one was SO creative! Made me want to get married all over again! (To my husband, of course!)
- Did a little shopping
Accomplished on Sunday:
- Sunday School, choir and church
- I snuck in a NAP!
- Lifestyle photo shoot for a beautiful blended family
- A little general planning and organizing for the week ahead
Nice combination of fun and “git ‘er done” this weekend! Looking forward to a bit of a normal week this week…hopefully!
What about you? Anything interesting going on? Do share!
And, last but not least, today we celebrate Veterans Day here in the United States, a day when we honor all of those who have served in the Armed Forces. Thank you for your sacrifice on behalf of our country. We are forever grateful.