How on earth is it Monday already? I guess time really does fly. And not just when you’re having fun, right? Although this weekend was pretty fun on this end!
Accomplished on Friday:
- Photo shoot consultation
- Grocery shopping
Accomplished on Saturday:
- General house straightening
- Cooked a big lunch for company
- Took a nap (I normally don’t take on on Saturdays, but since I was up at the same time I normally am during the week…I snuck one in!)
- Did a photo shoot of a sweet sweet 4-month-old baby boy!
Accomplished on Sunday:
- Sunday School, choir and church. I also got pulled to run projection in the middle of the service (surprise!)
- Took a nap (now THAT’S a normal Sunday tradition!)
- Back to church for a special service
- More laundry (I can’t even imagine when we have kids – the laundry right now is a little ridiculous)
I have been pinning TONS of Fall stuff on my “Fabulous Fall” board on Pinterest since LAST Fall, ha! So I decided that this year, I’m actually going to try some of the pins I’ve been pinning. And while cooking lunch on Saturday I tried out a new recipe for Pumpkin Cheese Spice Bread. So THAT will be on the blog tomorrow! YUM!
How was YOUR weekend? Any fun Fall traditions or activities for you?