It’s March, y’all. How on earth does time fly by so quickly?! I feel like I’ve JUST finished writing January’s wrap-up, and it’s already time to write February’s! Mercy! Oh well, there’s nothing to be done but take a quick peek at the top 5 posts here on the blog for the past month, I guess!
1. The Biggest Announcement Yet! – Thanks to everyone for all of their excitement and sweet words on our big news! Makes my heart happy! There’s lots more to come in conjunction with this, soon! (But if you missed it, my goodness, what are you waiting for? Better go catch up!)
2. Map it Out – Cute DIY Valentines – Even though Valentine’s Day is over now, this post has some great ideas for general crafts using maps! If you’re a crafter, make sure you check it out!
3. How to Maximize a Small Balcony Space – We all have those small spaces we wish were a little big bigger, and there are some great examples in this post on how to make the most of the space you have!
4. Four Simple Tips to Cut Your Monthly Expenses – I guess we all needed this post, eh? Hey, it’s still good today!
5. The 2016 Valentine’s Day Holiday Shelf! – I simplified the shelf a lot this year for Valentine’s Day, and I’m glad everyone liked it! I’ll be sharing my Spring shelf soon!
And there you have it! I hope everyone found something they enjoyed this month on the blog. I’m so grateful for each and every one of my readers! And now…bring on March!
Due to the amount of comments from all of my wonderful readers, it is not always possible for me to respond to each one. However, I absolutely do read them all, and if you’d like to address something specific, or have a question for me, please don’t hesitate to email me at Kristen@theroadtodomestication.com. I will respond to your email as soon as possible! Thank you for visiting the blog!