Welcome to January, folks! Are you still keeping your New Year’s Resolutions?! (I had to ask, I’m sorry!)
Let’s take a post and look back on the top 5 posts from the month of December, why don’t we?
Of course, you’ll see a little bit of Christmas, but that’s to be expected. You’ll see some non-Christmas, as well!
Here we go…
1. 10 Ways to Stuff Your Christmas Ornaments! – Now is actually a great time to look at this one, because you can get a jump start for next year!
2. The Ultimate Beginner’s Photography GIVEAWAY! – This giveaway is AMAZING and is still LIVE! Make sure you get over there before it closes out!
3. 16 Fabulous Outdoor Christmas Decorations – Again, now is actually a great time to check this one out, as you can make a plan for Christmas 2016!
4. How to Choose the Perfect Location for Your Wedding Reception – If you or someone you know is tying the knot in 2016, make sure you don’t missed this post!
5. Christmas Holiday Shelf! – Folks are always interested in how I decorate my holiday shelf. Here’s how I did it for Christmas…my only question is: what’s next?
And there you have it! Just like that, 2015 is a wrap! Now let’s jump into 2016 full throttle!
Due to the amount of comments from all of my wonderful readers, it is not always possible for me to respond to each one. However, I absolutely do read them all, and if you’d like to address something specific, or have a question for me, please don’t hesitate to email me at Kristen@theroadtodomestication.com. I will respond to your email as soon as possible! Thank you for visiting the blog!