If you’ve been reading the blog for any amount of time, you know how much I LOVE organization! I don’t mind organizing just about anything – something I’ve organized countless times before or a brand new challenge – I care not! Bring it on! But, I have to say, two of my favorite organizing tools are boxes and baskets.
Why, you ask? Okay, so you didn’t ask, but I’m gonna tell you anyways!
1. They’re great for cubbies! (This is from my home office)
2. They’re wonderful for bathrooms!
(You see arrows and text on the above photo because it was from an earlier post I did on organizing bathroom closets! CLICK HERE if you want to see it!)
3. They’re fantastic for closets in general!
(CLICK HERE for my post on how I organized our storage closet! With boxes and baskets, of course!)
4. You can even use them for decorating! (These are atop the cabinets in my kitchen)
And this is in our bedroom…
5. Some are dual function! (Like here in my living room)
6. Others can really go anywhere!
(CLICK HERE for my post on how I organize my car trunk!)
Do you see why I love boxes and baskets now?! What is YOUR favorite thing to use them for?