Most of you know that, along with this blog and my full-time job in insurance, I also run a photography business on the side.
I LOVE taking photos. I’m ALWAYS learning something new. I’ve been doing it for years now. But I still get frustrated with one thing: when I miss the dadgum shot.
Once a moment has passed, you can’t get it back! And it’s SO important to savor it all… to relish those moments. But you know what’s equally important, if you ask me? To be able to look back and relish those moments all over again. A month from now. A year from now. Fifty years from now.
And that’s where photographs come in. These days, it’s so easy to get snap-happy at a moment’s notice: we just reach into our purses for our smartphones or minuscule cameras and start clicking away at anything and everything.
The problem is… it’s so easy for those photos to come out badly! You think you’ve taken a wonderful picture of your beautiful boy standing by himself for the first time, but actually you’ve managed to capture the moment when he falls down and starts wailing! You think you’ve snapped a stunning image of a horse galloping along the beach, but actually it’s just a dark blob against an overexposed background. You think you’ve achieved the perfect shot of your wonderful parents laughing together on their anniversary, but you take a look and you’ve managed to capture… a blur.
If you can relate, I have good news for you! My friends Ryan and Steph at Ultimate Bundles have put together an incredible product to help with your photography woes. It’s called The Ultimate Digital Photography Bundle (Beginner’s Edition), and it contains a curated collection of ebooks and video training guides to help you become a better photographer.
All the resources have been provided by professional, world-renowned photographers who are experts in teaching others – even complete beginners. You won’t need to switch up to a more expensive camera to make full use of the bundle (even if you just use your iPhone for photographs), and you don’t need to neglect your family for weeks upon weeks of training! You can learn everything in little chunks – whenever you have a spare moment. And let me tell you what: THIS STUFF IS PURE GOLD!
The bundle contains an assortment of superb-quality ebooks and video training for beginners – all provided by professional, world-renowned photographers who are experts in teaching others.
Inside the bundle you’ll find 13 video training courses and 5 ebooks in total – covering everything from exposure and lighting to inspiration and photo organization. If you’ve ever tried to capture your baby laughing for the first time or your dog doing silly things with its tail – only for the photo to be blurry, dark or not as perfect as it could be – you need this bundle to start making better memories!
There’s even better news! Everything in the bundle has a combined total value of $555, but for this week only, The Ultimate Bundles Team is selling the entire bundle for just $37 – a discount of more than 90%! What’s more, they’re also throwing in a FREE copy of FX Photo Studio Pro software from MacPhun (which provides stunning filters and photography effects) worth $29.99!
And remember that when you buy, you’re covered by the Ultimate Bundles 30-day money-back guarantee. That means you have a full month to enjoy all the ebooks and video courses in the bundle, and if you don’t think they’ve provided enough value or weren’t what you were hoping for, you can get a full refund.
Oh, you’d like to see the list of items included in this bundle? Ask and ye shall receive!
- Beginner Nikon Digital SLR (DSLR) Photography from JP at JP Teaches Photo ($27.00)
- Beginner Canon Digital SLR (DSLR) Photography from JP at JP Teaches Photo ($27.00)
- Photography Masterclass: Your Complete Guide to Photography from Phil at Video School Online ($199.00)
- Bokeh: Creating with Shallow Depths from Christopher at Christopher O’Donnell Photography ($19.00)
- Shooting Shallow: Understanding Depth of Field from David at Flixel Pix ($5.99)
- A Practical Guide to Exposure from Alister at Available Light Images ($10.00)
- Tasty Food Photography from Lindsay at Pinch of Yum ($29.00)
- Eat Pretty Things from Trisha at Eat Your Beets ($29.00)
- The Unexpected Everyday from Courtney at Click It Up a Notch ($19.00)
- Powerful Imagery: The Photographer’s Insight from Mitchell at Eye Voyage ($16.90)
- Seeing the Light: Making the Most of Available Light and Minimal Equipment from Mitchell Kanashkevich ($12.00)
- Time Is On Your Side: Exploring Long Exposure Photography from Scott Wyden Kivowitz ($14.95)
- Metadata: Your Gift to the Future from Mary at Be Photo Wise ($20.00)
- The Photographer’s Workflow from Gavin Gough ($30.00)
- iPhone Only Photography from David Molnar ($29.00)
- The Key to Taking Pictures Like a Professional Photographer from Katie at Key to Pictures ($39.95)
- Outdoor Flash Photography with Printable Pocket Guide from Charlie at Charlie Borland Photography ($7.99)
- Shooting in Manual Mode from Chantel at A Harvest of Blessing ($20.00)
Too basic for you? No worries! See below for links to the PROFESSIONAL and BUSINESS levels of the bundle, too!
If you’ve “been meaning to” improve your photography skills, I’m telling you: THE TIME IS NOW! This deal only runs from today through June 29!
If I can answer any questions for you, please don’t hesitate to let me know! I sure am excited to be able to share this with all of you!