Welcome to 2015, folks! Can you believe it?! I’m still having a hard time with it, honestly! (Mostly remembering to write “2015” instead of “2014”; are you with me?!)
So now it’s time to do a quick peek back at December and see what the top 5 posts were. Are you ready?
5. Sparkle & Shine for the Holidays…with Chairish! – While the holidays are over now, there is still a ton of fantastic vintage jewelry available at Chairish! Make sure you check it out!
4. Managing the Housework in 4 Steps! – Especially with all of the resolutions that I know you’ve made to keep your house cleaner…you need to read this post if you haven’t already!
3. How to Care for Your Tableware – The infographic alone in this post is full of fantastic information!
2. Natural Stone Countertop Cleaning Tips…and Some Helpful Hacks! If you have natural stone countertops or you know someone who has them, this post is for you!
And the number one post for the month of December here on The Road to Domestication is (quite fitting)…
1. The Ultimate Dad’s Guide to Christmas Lighting! Make sure you file this one away for next year!
That’s it for 2014! And now, let’s head on down the road and see what comes up for 2015! I can’t wait!
If you’re like me, you open your calendar to December and see MANY holiday events on your schedule. And, if you’re a woman (and maybe even if you’re a man!) you KNOW the timeless question is: what ever will I WEAR?!
And, I don’t know if you’re like me in this regard, as well, but I don’t want to walk into a gathering wearing something that someone else already has on! (Maybe that’s just a crazy vain girl thing…so then I guess I’m a crazy vain girl! HA!)
Sometimes, all you need is just that one piece of jewelry to make even an outfit you’ve worn before POP for those special events. Just a little bit of sparkle or a touch of shine. And that’s where Chairish comes into play!
Chairish makes it fun and easy for design lovers to buy and sell pre-loved decor to one another. Their shop exclusively features curator-approved treasures in a full-service and trustworthy environment. It’s vintage shopping and selling online! In their own words: Buy. Sell. Adore. And they have SO MUCH FUN STUFF on their website! CLICK HERE to see it all!
And now?! I’m excited to share with all of you that Chairish has just added thousands of vintage jewelry pieces to their marketplace!
I’ve always been a huge fan of vintage jewelry (one of these days I’ll do a post here on the blog about all my vintage jewelry pieces) so I was excited to check out the new selection! Take a look at what I found!
Are these earrings not GORGEOUS?!