Welcome to 2015, folks! Can you believe it?! I’m still having a hard time with it, honestly! (Mostly remembering to write “2015” instead of “2014”; are you with me?!)
So now it’s time to do a quick peek back at December and see what the top 5 posts were. Are you ready?
5. Sparkle & Shine for the Holidays…with Chairish! – While the holidays are over now, there is still a ton of fantastic vintage jewelry available at Chairish! Make sure you check it out!
4. Managing the Housework in 4 Steps! – Especially with all of the resolutions that I know you’ve made to keep your house cleaner…you need to read this post if you haven’t already!
3. How to Care for Your Tableware – The infographic alone in this post is full of fantastic information!
2. Natural Stone Countertop Cleaning Tips…and Some Helpful Hacks! If you have natural stone countertops or you know someone who has them, this post is for you!
And the number one post for the month of December here on The Road to Domestication is (quite fitting)…
1. The Ultimate Dad’s Guide to Christmas Lighting! Make sure you file this one away for next year!
That’s it for 2014! And now, let’s head on down the road and see what comes up for 2015! I can’t wait!