Welcome to the Home Matters Linky Party #177! Our theme today is Spring Cleaning Tips & Ideas because, guess what? It’s National Cleaning Week!!!
I won’t lie, and you can laugh all you want – I don’t care : I. LOVE. CLEANING. And I love when things are CLEAN. And I love planning to clean, and making things clean, and smelling clean things…I could go on for a while! So I was super excited to compile a few helps so YOU can love cleaning right along with me! #SpringCleaningTips #NationalCleaningWeek #HomeMattersParty
Spring Cleaning Tips and Ideas + HM #177
When I think about my cleaning process, there’s a clear progression for me. Get inside my brain for just a second…
- First, you clear clutter from the places you want to clean
- Then you do your deep deep cleaning
- Once everything is clean, you do your clever cleaning (any tricky things you may have missed) and organizing
- At that point, you can make everything SMELL clean!
- Finally, you create a plan to KEEP things clean
Make sense? Good, it does to me, too! HA! So I’ve provided information on all of the above, in that order!
Get Organized: Things to Throw Away, Donate or Recycle from Kierste @ Simply Kierste
Home Maintenance & Deep Cleaning Checklist for Spring from Cynthia @ Yet Another Mom Blog
10 Clever Ways to Clean & Organize Your Home This Spring from Ambriel @ Forever Free by Any Means
7 Genius Scent Hacks That Will Make Your Home Smell Like Spring from Silas & Grace @ Chasing Foxes
7 of the Best Free Printable Cleaning Schedules from Karly @ Life As Mama
Did all that make sense? Did I miss anything in the process? Maybe some of the other bloggers who are a part of the Home Matters Party can touch on additional details!
Spring Cleaning Tips & Ideas Blog Hop
Click through all the Hosts and Co-hosts blogs to see the complete Themed Roundup!
Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party. A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We would love to have you visit our blogs and follow us on social media!
Check out more posts from the Hosts and Co-Hosts on our NEW Pinterest Board, All Things Home Matters! And, please do follow…
Follow All Things Home Matters Board on Pinterest. Each week, we like to feature some of the awesome posts shared at last week’s party. We hope you will be inspired by these creative and talented bloggers who share their best recipes, DIY projects, crafts, home decor, organization ideas, and more. Enjoy!
Check out this week’s features below.
Home Office Makeover Full of Budget-Friendly DIY Projects from Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof PIN here.
Pecan Rum Cake Recipe from Kristy @ Mommy Hates Cooking PIN here. Thank you to all who linked up at last week’s party. We look forward to seeing what you will be sharing with us this week! Remember that every feature is shared on all Host’s and Co-Host’s blogs, as well as on the Home Matters Linky Party Pinterest Board! Don’t forget to follow… Follow Home Matters Linky Party Board on Pinterest.If you were featured this week, Please Grab our Featured Button to display proudly on your blog post, featured page, or sidebar! Share the joy…
Are you ready to Party?
The linky party starts when Friday begins and closes when Monday ends, EST.
We at Home Matters love meeting new people and discovering new blogs. Help us grow this party by sharing a link on your post or grabbing our party button for your sidebar or party page.
Stop by and VISIT as many OTHER BLOGGERS as you can. Leave them a message, and share their talents on social media.
Be sure to Please USE our Registered Hashtag…
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
We are thrilled that you came by to link up today! Here are a few rules that hosts and co-hosts of the Home Matters Party follow, and we ask that you follow them, as well.
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously. (Exception: Holiday/Seasonal specific posts may be shared once per year.)
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts for April 2018. Help us Rock this party! If you are interested, please
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source. Also, you will receive a weekly email reminder regarding the new week’s Home Matters Linky Party.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Don’t have a blog, but want to Remember to Party With Us each week? Forgot to leave your email while linking up your post? You can still sign up for our Email Party Reminders. Click below for a form…
Due to the amount of comments from all of my wonderful readers, it is not always possible for me to respond to each one. However, I absolutely do read them all, and if you’d like to address something specific, or have a question for me, please don’t hesitate to email me at Kristen@theroadtodomestication.com. I will respond to your email as soon as possible! Thank you for visiting the blog!