Two months, y’all. Two months of 2015 are already GONE. I mean, February WAS a short month, to be fair. But WOW.
I could go on for a while about how fast time is flying, but we all know that! So, without further ado, here are the top five posts, the one’s y’all loved the best, for the month of February!
1. Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili – This was the PERFECT post for February, wasn’t it?! Aren’t you hungry just looking at it? If you didn’t get the recipe, now is a great time to grab it!
2. Famous Methods for Sofa Cleaning – I love to share things here on the blog that are helpful, so I hope this one was as helpful to all of you as it was me!
3. Van’s Simply Delicious Review & Giveaway – If you’ve been following the blog for any length of time, you know that I LOVE all things Van’s! I was happy to be able to introduce some of their new products in this post! While the giveaway is over, the review is still there!
4. Kitchen Countertop Comparison – If you’re like me, it’s easy to get a little overwhelmed with the amount of choices there are for kitchen countertops! This was a fantastic way to break everything down!
5. The 2015 Spring Holiday Shelf – Are you as ready for Spring as I am? I shared a little decorating inspiration with all of you in the hopes that it kicks Spring into high gear!
So whatcha think? Was there enough to keep you amused here along the Road to Domestication for February?! What was your favorite post?
Due to the amount of comments from all of my wonderful readers, it is not always possible for me to respond to each one. However, I absolutely do read them all, and if you’d like to address something specific, or have a question for me, please don’t hesitate to email me at Kristen@theroadtodomestication.com. I will respond to your email as soon as possible! Thank you for visiting the blog!