I’ve often said if I could work 4 days a week and have a 3-day weekend every single week, I’d be much more on top of things! LOVE a 3-day weekend!
Accomplished on Friday:
- Grocery shopping
Accomplished on Saturday:
- Cleaned the entire house
- Enjoyed a friends birthday party
- Visited with my parents
- Shopped for decor/house stuff at Michael’s and Target (SCORE!!! Got some awesome storage ottomans for $12 each!!!)
- Shopped for my hubby at Old Navy (SCORE again!!! Got a couple pairs of khakis for him on sale!)
- Cooked dinner
- Organized the coffee cup cabinet
- Hubby also mowed, edged and “weed-eated” the yard, and then blew away all the mess (I gotta give him some credit for things accomplished!)
Accomplished on Sunday:
- More laundry
- Choir and church
- Took a lovely nap
- Prepared dinner for good friends
- Enjoyed lots of food and fellowship!
Accomplished on Monday:
- Even more laundry (do you see why I used the pic on this blog that I did?!)
- Sorted through all of our housewarming gifts. cleaned everything, put it all away and made a list for thank-you cards
- Decorated the Holiday Shelf “patriotically” for Memorial Day (and will leave it up for the 4th of July!) Will blog on that another day!
- Finally got to watch “The Hobbit”! (J won’t watch it with me – he’s not into that kind of thing, so I had been waiting for the opportune time to view the almost-3-hours-long flick. Loved it!!! Did you see it? Whatcha think?)
- Prepared lunch for my hubby
- Organized the closet in our office
- Baked cookies
- Iced cupcakes for J’s work team’s food day
- Cooked dinner
- Organized my jewelry
I know it seems like a long list, but it really wasn’t that bad. I feel refreshed and relaxed, believe it or not!
I was exceedingly aware of the fact that it was all made possible by those who died protecting our freedom. So thankful!
I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!