Whew! Happy Monday, all! Hope everyone had a great weekend! Ours was busy…but things are winding down a little bit, thank goodness!
Accomplished on Friday:
- Dinner with friends
- Grocery shopping
- Christmas light shopping
Accomplished on Saturday:
- Slept in (a little bit, but hey, with me getting an average of 4 hours of sleep every night for about the past 2 months or so…I’m counting a little bit of sleeping in as a big accomplishment!)
- Did two photo shoots (they ended up being the last two photo shoots of the “Christmas” rush! I still have an event to photograph, an additional family session and a wedding, but I’m on regular turnaround times for those…no more of this up until 2 in the morning working on them!)
- Baked two out of three of this years Christmas cookie selections
- Downloaded and culled about 500 pics
Accomplished on Sunday:
- Slept in a little bit
- Church and choir
- TOOK A NAP (praise the baby Jesus…it felt SO good!)
- Completed OUR Christmas decorations
- Did some more baking
- Completed editing and delivery prepping the shoots from yesterday
- More laundry
This is the first Monday in a very long time that I’ve felt like a human being. I’ll take it!
Great stuff coming up on the blog this week! (And it’s not all about Christmas, either!) I’m excited to share with all of you, as always!
How about you? How was YOUR weekend?