I have been looking forward to this past weekend quite a bit, because Saturday was slated to be our monthly “Day of Nothing”. Didn’t quite work out as I wanted it to, though!
Accomplished on Friday:
- Delivered photos to a client
- Scoped out locations for one of Sunday’s photo shoots
- Did an interview for Wednesday’s blog post – don’t miss this one!
Accomplished on Saturday:
- Slept in!
- Did some decorating in the dining room
- Completed a project for one of this week’s blog posts
- Tested out two new recipes for one of this week’s blog posts
- Made a grand attempt at relaxing, but not exactly as much as I had originally planned to
Accomplished on Sunday:
- We substituted as teachers in one of the Sunday School classes at church
- Choir and church
- Two photo shoots (46 people in all!)
- Photo editing
- WENT TO BED EARLY <– This is a HUGE deal, people!!! (But I was TIRED!!!)
Oh, what’s with the lil’ anniversary, you ask?
3 years ago on this date my hubby asked me to marry him! It was one of the craziest days of my life, but I’m so glad I said yes! (And I think it’s pretty impressive that when I asked him what October 14 was, he knew exactly what I was talking about!) So, in honor of the anniversary of our engagement, here’s one of my favorites out of our engagement pics!
Hope all of YOU had a fantastic weekend! Do anything fun? Any lil’ anniversaries?!