Well, here it is, Monday again! Hope everyone is enjoying the fresh new week so far! Here’s what I was up to over the weekend!
Accomplished on Friday:
- Grocery shopping for the week
Accomplished on Saturday:
- Picked the hubby’s car up from the shop (one of those things where we went back and forth about 5 times before they finally figured it out and FIXED it! I’m SO THRILLED that it’s FIXED!!!)
- Touched up the house-cleaning that had been done on Thursday evening
- Cooked dinner for 8 (Caesar Salad, Lasagna, Garlic Bread, Peach Cobbler and Vanilla ice cream) for us and our dear friends and their babies, and had a lovely time with them!
Accomplished on Sunday:
- Sunday School, choir and church
- Fun family photo shoot! (I LOVE to photograph big, loud families – those are my favorite kinds of shoots, and this one was no exception!)
- Took a nap
It’s been raining a bit less, thank goodness! I am thankful for rain, but going home to it every day for weeks really puts a damper (HA! No pun intended) on outdoor projects that I’d like to work on. Ones that involve spray paint. You know I LOVE a good spray-painting project, and I haven’t been able to do one in far too long because of all this rain! So hopefully some new treasures to show all of you soon!
So this past weekend wasn’t too much of a doozy! What did YOU do over the weekend? Do share!