Well, another month has come and gone, and it’s full-fledged FALL around our house! (Well, it is INSIDE. It’s still 90 degrees outside, but that’s Florida for ya!) Nevertheless, it’s the start of a new month, so it’s time to check out the top 5 posts from LAST month! Let’s see what the readers chose…
1. Five for Fall…PLUS a Sneak Peek of Our Fall Front Porch! – Everyone must have just been in the mood for Fall right along with me, right? Fall recipes and decor, you can’t beat that combination!
2. 3-Ingredient Pork Chops – I mean, seriously, who wouldn’t love this post?! Any time I can get a great dinner out of 3 ingredients, I’ll take it!
3. The Best Way to Keep Your Landscape Fresh – I was just looking at my mums yesterday and thinking they looked a little peaked, and that I was going to switch them out before our company arrives in November. I know how to switch them out in 2 minutes flat – if you missed this post, you’d better check it out so you can know how, too!
4. Hidden Dangers in and Around Your Home – It’s always good to be prudent, and take those little steps to make sure our families stay safe at home! This post offers a great checklist along those lines!
5. 7 Bathroom Design & Remodeling Ideas on a Budget – Fantastic and very cost-effective ideas in this post! I may or may not be putting them into practice as we speak! I guess you’ll just have to find out…
So what do you think? Recipes, decor and DIY…that about sums up September. What was YOUR favorite post?
Due to the amount of comments from all of my wonderful readers, it is not always possible for me to respond to each one. However, I absolutely do read them all, and if you’d like to address something specific, or have a question for me, please don’t hesitate to email me at Kristen@theroadtodomestication.com. I will respond to your email as soon as possible! Thank you for visiting the blog!