82 days until Christmas. Can you believe that?! At any rate, here we are at the beginning of a brand new month, which means it’s time to look back at the previous month! So here are the top five posts for the month of September!
1. The Stages of a Woman – This was seriously one of my favorite posts EVER, so I’m so glad it was a big hit with everyone else, too! If you missed this one, PLEASE READ IT!
2. I’m in the Mood to Redecorate… – I always enjoy dreaming with everyone here on the blog! This was a fun post!
3. Blogiversary Event & a BIG GIVEAWAY! – Of course, this is over now, and we’re waiting to hear who the final winners are, but hopefully I’ll have more great giveaways like this here soon! I’m glad everyone enjoyed it!
4. How to Successfully De-Clutter Your Home – This was a fantastic guest post that I think we all needed! I hope it helped some of you who are wanting to de-clutter!
5. I’ve Been Invited to a Blog Hop – This was such an honor to be nominated for, and I enjoyed selecting and sharing two of my favorite blogs with all of you, too!
And there ya have it! Did you catch all of these? What was your favorite?
Due to the amount of comments from all of my wonderful readers, it is not always possible for me to respond to each one. However, I absolutely do read them all, and if you’d like to address something specific, or have a question for me, please don’t hesitate to email me at Kristen@theroadtodomestication.com. I will respond to your email as soon as possible! Thank you for visiting the blog!