And just like that, it’s NOVEMBER. Let me tell you, October has FLOWN by for me! Has it for you, too? WOW!
Next we have my FAVORITE holiday: Thanksgiving! Wohoo!
But before we get to all of that, let’s look back at the top 5 posts here on the blog for the month of October, shall we?
1. 6 Easy Ways to Save Money Around the House This Fall! – I know I needed some of these ideas, and apparently lots of you guys did, too!
2. On Making Pumpkin Bread CUTE! (Recipe included!) – Y’all, if you haven’t shared a Fall treat with your neighbors, you totally should! And this Pumpkin Bread is quick and easy – enjoy!
3. The Fall Holiday Shelf! – I used the black, white and gold color scheme to decorate my shelf for Fall, and don’t forget the free printable that’s still available!
4. On Painting a Console Table – This was my first experiment with painting furniture, and it turned out so well that I have more of these kinds of projects in the works!
5. 7 Easy Thanksgiving Dessert Ideas – So y’all like planning ahead just as much as I do, eh? Perfect! These ideas will give you a fresh take on your Thanksgiving desserts!
Well, that’s about it! We’ll close the book on October now, and dive headfirst into November!
Due to the amount of comments from all of my wonderful readers, it is not always possible for me to respond to each one. However, I absolutely do read them all, and if you’d like to address something specific, or have a question for me, please don’t hesitate to email me at Kristen@theroadtodomestication.com. I will respond to your email as soon as possible! Thank you for visiting the blog!