Less than two months until Christmas, people! I really cannot believe it – I’m not sure what exactly happened to the rest of 2014…I feel like I just got used to writing 2014 instead of 2013, ha!
Nevertheless, we’ve reached that point again – it’s time to look back and see what the most popular posts of October were! Here we go…
1. Holiday Sanity Savers – If you didn’t see this one, you really need to check this one out! I give away a lot of helpful secrets in this post!
2. Advanced Water Exercise Workout Routines – This was a fantastic guest post from the lovely Kaitlin at An Apple Per Day! I loved it, and I’m glad you guys did, too!
3. It’s Time to Organize Your Drawers! – Yet another great guest post (I have some awesome posters, right?!) This one I put into practice – you should, too!
4. The Place in Which I Work – This was the tour of my home office that I shared! I’m glad all of you enjoyed stopping by!
And…the NUMBER ONE POST from the month of October…
5. Five for Fall! – This was the Fall Home Tour of our house, as well as five new Fall recipes I tried out! If you want to see beyond my front door, or see how the recipes turned out, definitely visit this post!
So there you have it! Hope you enjoyed all of the posts from the months of October! And now…on to November!
Due to the amount of comments from all of my wonderful readers, it is not always possible for me to respond to each one. However, I absolutely do read them all, and if you’d like to address something specific, or have a question for me, please don’t hesitate to email me at Kristen@theroadtodomestication.com. I will respond to your email as soon as possible! Thank you for visiting the blog!