Y’all. It’s December. November is all gone. It’s now DECEMBER. Can you even believe it?! I’m having a hard time myself!
Before we get too deep into Christmas, I wanted to take the time to look back on November and see which posts here on the blog turned out to be the top 5!
1. The 2015 Holiday Ornament Exchange – You can no longer link up on this particular post, but there are still nearly 150 Christmas Ornament tutorials listed! Fantastic inspiration for your home-made Christmas this year!
2. Decorating Tips to Spruce Up Your Home for Christmas! – I loved this post, because I LOVE decorating for Christmas! There are great ideas and fabulous pictures to help YOU love decorating for Christmas, as well!
3. Squash & Sausage Bake – This is one of those hearty Fall recipes that make your house smell amazing and make your family beg for more! Definitely check this one out if you happened to miss it!
4. The Perfect Night’s Sleep…with Perfect Linens – If you’re on the hunt for a perfect pair of sheets, check out my review of Perfect Linens! (Oh, and there may or may not be a Perfect Linens giveaway coming early in 2016…you’ll just have to check back in to see!)
5. An Interview at Fringe with Master Chef’s Whitney Miller! – Master Chef is one of my favorite shows, so I was thrilled to be able to interview one of it’s winners, Whitney Miller! This is a great read! (And you will be surprised by what she says she learned the most about during her Master Chef experience!)
Did you catch all of these posts? Any faves among the bunch?
Due to the amount of comments from all of my wonderful readers, it is not always possible for me to respond to each one. However, I absolutely do read them all, and if you’d like to address something specific, or have a question for me, please don’t hesitate to email me at Kristen@theroadtodomestication.com. I will respond to your email as soon as possible! Thank you for visiting the blog!