Well, here we are at the beginning of another month. The month of DECEMBER, no less! I’m still having a hard time swallowing THAT one!
Nevertheless, it’s time to look back and see what the top five posts here on The Road to Domestication were last month!
5. Free Christmas Printables You NEED! – This was a brand new set of Christmas printables that I created just for this season! They’re still totally free, if you haven’t gotten the chance to download them!
4. NuNaturals – What a fantastic set of products I was able to review, and the giveaway! Such a generous one! It’s over now, of course, but if you’d like to learn more about sugar-free living, definitely check this post out!
3. The Ultimate Cookie & Goodies Virtual Party & Giveaway! – This was the signature holiday event here on the blog this year, and we had SO much fun!!! There are still over 100 awesome holiday recipes and printables linked up here, though!
2. White Chocolate Peppermint Poke Cake! – I’m telling you, you NEED this recipe. It’s the perfect thing to take to all those holiday parties!
And the number one post for the month of November was…
1. Christmas Caramels – I’m so thrilled over this one! So easy, and the PERFECT give-away for your friends and family!
So there’s last month all wrapped up! And now? Bring on December! What event are you most excited for in the upcoming month?
Due to the amount of comments from all of my wonderful readers, it is not always possible for me to respond to each one. However, I absolutely do read them all, and if you’d like to address something specific, or have a question for me, please don’t hesitate to email me at Kristen@theroadtodomestication.com. I will respond to your email as soon as possible! Thank you for visiting the blog!