Well, I’m only 11 days late re-capping last month this time. That’s better than 16 days late, right?! One day I’ll get it done within the first three days of the month, I can feel it!!! But until then…here are the top five posts for the month of May here at The Road to Domestication! (In no particular order.)
1. Cleaning by Week, Month & Year with Free Printables – Did you see this one? If you’re one of the ones who keeps “meaning to do some Spring Cleaning…” THIS POST IS FOR YOU!
2. My #1 Trick to Staying Organized – I really hope this one helped some of you who are feeling unorganized, as you always tell me!
3. How to Slice a Pineapple – I was absolutely amazed at how many people didn’t know how to slice a pineapple! So glad this post was able to help out!
4. Pinterest Project Presented – We all love Pinterest, but sometimes the things I find there are a little bit…unrealistic. So I wanted to share something that WORKED beautifully!
5. New Project Tryouts: Progresso Recipe Starters – I was excited to be able to share a new product with everyone in this post! Have YOU tried Progresso Recipe Starters yet?
All in all, May was a great month! And I’m excited about the rest of June, too!
What was your favorite post out of the top 5?