Less than 7 months until Christmas, y’all.
I’m sorry – I couldn’t resist.
Can you believe that today is JUNE 1?! (It’s also the beginning of hurricane season, which is a big deal for us in Florida. And since the painters literally finished painting the outside of our house on Friday, I’m not sure whether we’re totally smart – since everything is nicely sealed now – or totally gonna have an insurance claim on our hands – and have to pay for new paint all over again! I guess we’ll find out…)
Anyway…today is the day we find out the top five posts here on the blog for the month of May! Let’s see…
1. Patriotic Holiday Shelf – I do love decorating my holiday shelf, so it’s nice when others appreciate it, as well! Glad everyone enjoyed this one!
2. Stubb’s Review & Giveaway – Well, the giveaway is over, but the product is still awesome! Have YOU tried Stubb’s yet?
3. Let’s Talk About Women’s Health – May was National Women’s Health Month! So this was an important post. If you’re a woman or you know a woman and you haven’t read this post…now’s your chance!
4. My Celiac Story (Part 1) – This was the first post in a series that I did on my Celiac Disease. The goal with this was to help others, so I’m so glad it was one of the biggest posts for the month of May!
5. The Importance of De-Cluttering – Anyone who knows me knows that I HATE clutter. That’s one reason why this post was one of MY favorites, and I’m glad it was a fave for the readers, too!
So that’s what happened here On the Road in May…now, let’s dive into June!
Which one of these posts did you relate to the most?
Due to the amount of comments from all of my wonderful readers, it is not always possible for me to respond to each one. However, I absolutely do read them all, and if you’d like to address something specific, or have a question for me, please don’t hesitate to email me at Kristen@theroadtodomestication.com. I will respond to your email as soon as possible! Thank you for visiting the blog!