Every time I write one of these posts I’m amazed that another month has gone by. Welcome to April! WOW! Let’s take a look back at the top five posts here at the blog during the month of March, in no particular order…
1. Celebrate Spring Cash Giveaway! – Of course, this giveaway is over now, but it sure was a great one! I mean, any time there’s any cash involved…most people are happy! And a little bird told me that there may be one of these giveaways for each new season! You never know!
2. Allow Me to Introduce You – This was the post that really was a long time coming. I can’t believe I waited this long to actually introduce all of you to my family! But I finally did, and you guys loved it!
3. New Product Try-Outs: Crock Pot White Chicken Chili – I always love finding a new product that makes my life easier, and I love it even more when I can share it with y’all and you love it, too!
4. Distinctive Deck Designs (Creating a Smaller Carbon Footprint, One Deck at a Time) – This was a recent guest post, and everyone really loved it! (Me included!) Encouraging to know that there’s lots of interest in things that are environmentally-friendly!
5. Van’s Say Cheese! Snack Packs Review & GIVEAWAY! – Yet another giveaway made the list! (Y’all do like the giveaways, don’t you?) Nothing wrong with that, for sure! And I can pretty much guarantee that there will be even more Van’s treats here on the blog in posts to come!
So there they are! The top five posts of March! Whatcha think? Which was your favorite?
And now…bring on April!