I feel like I start every one of these posts with the same kind of phrasing: “I can’t believe we’ve already gone through another month.”
But it’s TRUE! And here we are, having just finished out the first quarter of 2015. If you have a goal for this year, folks, get it done! Times a wastin’!
Lots happening here on the blog in the past month! Without further ado, here are the top posts:
1. More Reasons to Love Hometalk – I’m telling y’all, if you haven’t started using Hometalk, you’re missing out! Which is evident by the number of views on THIS post!
2. DIY Flower Project – Courtesy of Bloominous – This post really was perfect for Spring! And I’m still thinking of ideas for how to use these awesome flower kits!
3. Kitchen Cleaning Tips – I actually cleaned my kitchen (I mean, CLEANED IT!) using some of the tips in this post over the weekend! Check it out if you haven’t yet!
4. Spring Cleaning…with Kids – Are you sensing a theme here?! This is a great post if you don’t know how you’re gonna get any cleaning done with the kids around!
5. Do You Believe in Winks…or Wonders – I must say, I’m thrilled this one made it to the top five! Every once in a while, my introspective side comes out, and I’m happy that you all enjoyed it!
I hope all of you have enjoyed March as much as I have! And now? On to April!
Due to the amount of comments from all of my wonderful readers, it is not always possible for me to respond to each one. However, I absolutely do read them all, and if you’d like to address something specific, or have a question for me, please don’t hesitate to email me at Kristen@theroadtodomestication.com. I will respond to your email as soon as possible! Thank you for visiting the blog!