We are now past the halfway point of 2014. Just pause for a moment and let that sink in. I mean, MY WORD. (How are you doing on your New Year’s resolutions?! HA!)
So when we begin a new month here on The Road to Domestication, I like to take a look back over the previous month! And here, in no particular order, are the top five posts of June!
1. And Over on Pinterest – I’m kinda surprised that this one made the list, honestly! I kinda just put my Pinterest process out there for everyone to see what they thought!
2. Crock Pot Steak Dinner – Yes, this one was definitely a good one! An entire steak dinner in the crock pot! You can’t beat that with a stick, I’m telling’ ya!
3. Three Things I Did This Weekend That Made My Life Easier – This was basically a post where I talked about three quick things I did over the weekend that organized messy spaces!
4. Planning for the 4th of July – I guess on this one folks were wanting some ideas for the holiday! (There WILL be a follow-up post on this one soon, too!)
5. New Product Tryouts: Kitchen Cabinet Mount – Such a handy tool in this post! Have you ordered yours yet?!
Did you catch all of those posts? Which one was your favorite?