I have a love/hate relationship with August. The reason for that is, here in Florida, it is probably the hottest month out of the year. But every once in a while, toward the end of August, you get a day that just might feel a tad bit like Fall! So, I’ll be bearing with the heat, in hopes that one morning, I might walk outside and find that Fall has almost arrived!
But until then…let’s take a look at the top 5 posts here on the blog in the month of JULY!
1. On Bulbs & Brightness – This post was a bit of an analogy. A funny story, and a tribute to someone who has left us far too soon. If you need a little inspiration, here’s your post!
2. 10 Surprising Things You Can Make with Your Panini Press & Waffle Iron – There were some FANTASTIC ideas included in this post via infographic! Make sure you check this one out if you missed it!
3. How to Run Your Home Like Your Grandparents Did…and Live Well! – Take a trip back to the days when you were a kid in your grandparent’s home. How did you feel? How can you get those feelings back in YOUR home?
4. Can You Remove Black Mold Yourself? – This post was FULL of important information! Whether you have mold or you don’t have mold, it’s great to educate yourself on what you can do, and what you need the professionals for!
5. Tomato Ketchup: Health Benefits, & Make Your Own! – I think the benefits of tomato ketchup found in this post surprised a lot of readers! Oh! And don’t forget! This one had a recipe for ketchup in it, too!
And that’s a wrap on July! I hope you were inspired, intrigued, encouraged or interested in something I shared with you throughout the month!
Due to the amount of comments from all of my wonderful readers, it is not always possible for me to respond to each one. However, I absolutely do read them all, and if you’d like to address something specific, or have a question for me, please don’t hesitate to email me at Kristen@theroadtodomestication.com. I will respond to your email as soon as possible! Thank you for visiting the blog!