Well, how did your first month of the new year go? I can’t hardly believe January is over! Ours was…different…than we had planned, but that’s for another post sometime in February. Let’s take a quick peek at the top 5 posts here on the blog for the past month!
1. Celebrating Loved Ones All Year Around! – It’s still a good time to be thinking about flowers, since Valentine’s Day is rapidly approaching, but remember that any time of the year is a good time to celebrate your loved ones!
2. Renovation ROI – If you have some home renovations on your New Year’s Resolution list, make sure you check this post out so you can see how much value those renos will add to your home!
3. 6 Ways to Survive a Small Bathroom – The struggle is real, right?! Here are a few ways to restore a bit of peace to your busy bathroom.
4. X-Chef Garlic Press Review – First product of the new year, and it was a fantastic one! The 30% off coupon is still live, too!
5. Pork Rind Appreciation Day – Did you know that Super Bowl Sunday is also Pork Rind Appreciation Day?! You can still play to win, too!
So much happened – made the month FLY by, didn’t it?
Thanks for sticking around for another month, y’all! Awesome things to come in February!
Due to the amount of comments from all of my wonderful readers, it is not always possible for me to respond to each one. However, I absolutely do read them all, and if you’d like to address something specific, or have a question for me, please don’t hesitate to email me at Kristen@theroadtodomestication.com. I will respond to your email as soon as possible! Thank you for visiting the blog!