All right, folks, NOW I’m excited. It’s September!!! And while I can hardly believe the time is going so quickly, I LOVE September. Any guesses why? (Think September 23…)
FALL! Fall comes in September! And fall is my most favorite of all! So Happy September, everyone! Oh, but first, help me bid a fond farewell to August. These are the top five posts here on the blog last month!
1. Wholly Wholesome’s Peachy Keen Sweet Sixteen Sweepstakes & Giveaway! (Plus, recipes for two PEACH PIES!) – I’m not sure if everyone liked this post because it was a sweepstakes and offered a giveaway, or because of the peach pie recipes! At any rate, the giveaway is over, but the peach pie recipes are still available!
2. Just a Little Closet Organization – I did a bit of closet organization for my mom, and shared the three P’s!
3. A Guide to Borax & its Uses – I had NO idea that Borax could be used for so many things! If you missed this one, catch it now! It might be the answer you’ve been looking for!
4. Help Support Your Immune System with Probiotics from Dr. Mercola! (Giveaway Included!) – Again, I’m not sure if this one was big because of the giveaway (which is already over) or not, but there is still tons of great information on probiotics here for you!
5. Organizing for a Safe & Healthy Back to School – Hopefully you caught this one before the kiddos went back to school! If not, it’s still very relevant…and you’re probably in a quieter, more focused position to read it now, right?!
Well, August…it’s been fun! Now? On to September!
Due to the amount of comments from all of my wonderful readers, it is not always possible for me to respond to each one. However, I absolutely do read them all, and if you’d like to address something specific, or have a question for me, please don’t hesitate to email me at Kristen@theroadtodomestication.com. I will respond to your email as soon as possible! Thank you for visiting the blog!