Welcome to May, folks! We are almost half-way through 2016 – can you believe it?! Hey, I’m still over here trying to remember to write 2016 instead of 2015! Who’s with me?!
Lots of stuff happened on the blog last month, but, as always, I wanted to give a quick highlight to the top 5 posts! Here we go…
1. DIY Garage Organization Ideas – I’m still using this post, myself! How’s YOUR garage looking these days?!
2. Spring Cleaning Hacks for the Resourceful – I don’t know about you, but I think these will work all year round, not just in the Spring!
3. The Ultimate Spring Cleaning Checklist – It’s not too late! This is still a fantastic resource for all your Spring Cleaning “resolutions”!
4. Experiencing Essential Oils – with the Homdox Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier! – This was a review of a very helpful product for the home, especially if you’re into essential oils!
5. Color of the Month…with Big Chill! – This post was so much fun! If you’re into dreaming about your kitchen, make sure you check this on out!
And that’s a wrap on April! And now…
I’m sorry, I couldn’t resist!
Due to the amount of comments from all of my wonderful readers, it is not always possible for me to respond to each one. However, I absolutely do read them all, and if you’d like to address something specific, or have a question for me, please don’t hesitate to email me at Kristen@theroadtodomestication.com. I will respond to your email as soon as possible! Thank you for visiting the blog!