Y’all know I normally do a “Top 5 Posts” post at the beginning of each month, looking back at the previous month to see what was most popular around here! Well, I figured I’d stop and see what the top 5 posts were for all of 2016! Are you ready?!
1. The Top 10 Creative Ways to Use Concrete in Your House – This was a fantastic post on a variety of creative ways concrete can be used in home decor!
2. Renovation ROI – What Makes Sense for YOUR Home? – If you’re wondering what kind of renovations will actually add value to your home, this is the post for you!
3. Pea Pickin’ Cake – A Family Recipe! – I’m thrilled this little family recipe made such a big impact here on the blog! LOVE this cake recipe!
4. The Biggest Announcement Yet! – If you missed this one, then, I hate to say it, but you’re a little bit behind! Better catch up NOW!
5. Making Your House Ready for a Sale! Fantastic tips in this one, especially if your New Year’s Resolution was to sell your home!
And that’s that! I was surprised by a couple of these…were you? Do you remember any particular post here on the blog in 2016?
Due to the amount of comments from all of my wonderful readers, it is not always possible for me to respond to each one. However, I absolutely do read them all, and if you’d like to address something specific, or have a question for me, please don’t hesitate to email me at Kristen@theroadtodomestication.com. I will respond to your email as soon as possible! Thank you for visiting the blog!