Most anyone reading this knows that we recently became parents. Well, I guess we’re still considered recent, right? The girls are almost a year old – does that count us as “new” parents still? Golly, it sure does feel like it some days!
As sweet and cute and wonderful as our 11-month-old twin girls are – I mean, seriously – aren’t they the cutest?!
(Let me explain the expressions here: Bug (left) was OVER the photo shoot. She was tired of being made to jump through hoops. That’s about it. Boo (right) was hot. And a little tired. But mostly just hot. Lots of sighing coming from her. Don’t worry. This was the last picture we took before I took off their headbands and popped them into their shady stroller with bottles of water. They lived to laugh at this photo. As they laugh at all photos of themselves.)
Anyhow…slight rabbit trail…
As sweet and cute and wonderful as they are, I’m still constantly looking for answers about them. Answers about what makes them tick. Answers about what foods are best for them right now. Answers about their behavior. Answers about their milestones.
And I happen to be pretty picky as to who I take my advice from. I’m just sayin’! There are a LOT of answers out there, but are they the RIGHT answers?!
In the end, there’s one thing I already know.
Sometimes parenting is awesome. And sometimes it’s not.
You’ll take the not-so-awesome parts along with the beautiful parts. Because it’s so worth it.
But if you could find resources to help make it a little more awesome and a lot less hard?
It’d be a no-brainer!
Well, look no further, because I found something that might be just what you need: The Parenting Super Bundle.
For six days only, you can get your hands on a package full of resources to help you rock this parenting gig even more, for the most affordable price ever. (Seriously, just wait until I tell you the price.)
This brand-new bundle includes 35 ebooks, 10 eCourses, 23 printables, 9 workbooks, 2 audios, and 1 membership site.
These top-quality resources cover everythingyou need to make parenting feel less stressful (and more fun!)… chore charts, discipline methods and ideas, strategies for tough challenges (for kids and for parents), printable craft ideas, homeschooling helps, and so much more.
For less than the cost of a gallon of paint to touch up your little Picasso’s mural, you’ll get a complete library to help you:
- Apply step-by-step solutions to common challenges like whining, arguing, homework, and lack of cooperation
- Build stronger relationships with your kids (even your teens)
- Stop playing referee in sibling battles (and teach them how to work things out)
- Instill gratitude, kindness, and helpfulness in your child
- Become a kinder, more intentional parent
- and feel encouraged and inspired in your parenting.
Plus, it comes with over $100 worth of bonus offers from companies you’ll love (this is one of my favorite parts).
You sort of need to see it to believe it, but the package includes 80 digital products and it’s worth over $1270!
Besides being so incredibly helpful, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering it for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over $1270 worth of amazing products for a whopping 98% off!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and give you joy in your parenting journey!
Personally, I’m TOTALLy stoked about:
- Crunch! Put a Stop to Picky Eating and Help Your Kids to Love Veggies by Dr Orlena Kerek ($15.00)
- Creating A Schedule That Works: Your Life, Your Schedule by Marlene Griffith ($10.00)
- Don’t Panic! A Practical Guide to Twins, Triplets and More by Karen Bleakley ($9.99)
- How to Throw an Awesome Birthday Party at Home for Less Than $100 by Sharon Rowley ($7.99)
Not to mention an entire section geared towards toddlers and preschoolers! SCORE!!!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just six days! After Monday night, August 14th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
I’d hate for you to miss out, so click HERE to learn more or buy the bundle.
It’s even backed by a 100% happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
As you already know, parenting is amazing and difficult. Enjoying it even on the craziest of days is not impossible.
You don’t need to be a perfect parent to raise great kids, but if you (like me) could use a little help, learn more or get your bundle HERE.
(Psst… the bundle goes away at 11:59 pm Eastern on Monday, August 14th, so don’t wait!)
What is YOUR go-to location for parenting advice?!
Due to the amount of comments from all of my wonderful readers, it is not always possible for me to respond to each one. However, I absolutely do read them all, and if you’d like to address something specific, or have a question for me, please don’t hesitate to email me at Kristen@theroadtodomestication.com. I will respond to your email as soon as possible! Thank you for visiting the blog!