Most of you know that I work full-time in insurance, but I also have a photography business that I own/operate, as well. Here is post 2 about all the creativity I’ve seen at weddings over the years. There’s some really cute ideas I’ve had the privilege to photograph! All photos to follow taken by: ME! (And if you’d like to see Part 1, CLICK HERE!)
13. Have a spot set aside for the kids!
(This was a fantastic area that the kids could gather tother and play in! Much less noise from them, for sure!)
14. Let the groomsmen be themselves.
(They’re not gonna be thrilled about the pictures, anyways, so might as well let them set a few of them up and be a lil’crazy!)
15. Make sure the wedding party has a good time! (Is this one not the cutest?!)
16. Everything doesn’t have to be totally match-matchy! (Take this cake, for example – what a nice contrast!)
17. The little touches are the cool things that people remember!
18. Give the bride and groom a special place and a few moments alone to savor their day in the midst of all the busy-ness!
19. Let the wedding party interrupt the bride and groom’s first dance in a FUN way!
20. Use what’s already at your location! (This couple got married in a friend’s backyard, so we used the ol’ swing for some pics!)
21. Vintage is valuable! (And it’s also popular! Don’t be afraid to use some “old” things to add character!)
So there you have it! Part 2 of the Creative Wedding ideas blog posts! What was your favorite? Get any ideas from this post? I sure do love to see people’s creativity shine through!