First and foremost, we have a WINNER of the Van’s Natural Foods Products giveaway! Thanks to ALL who entered, but…AMY DESROSIERS, you are the winner! Shoot me an email at Kristen@theroadtodomestication.com and I will hook you up! Congratulations!
And now, back to our regularly-scheduled programming…
Happy August, all! As always, when we reach the beginning of the new month, I like to take a look back on the top posts from the previous month! So, here are the top five posts here on The Road to Domestication during the month of July!
1. DIY Summer Wreath – I’m glad this one made the list! I had a lot of fun creating this!
2. Insider Tips on Saving Catering Costs – This was a guest post, but I think one of the best ones I’ve ever had here on the blog!
3. The Little Ledge that Lived – I’m still not set my my ledge for sure…but apparently I’m not the only one who has thoughts on it!
4. My Discouraging Dining Dilemma…Solved! – I’m so glad I got this taken care of, and was able to share it with all of you!
5. Van’s Natural Foods Review & Giveaway – This has come and gone, but Van’s is always great about doing giveaways here on the blog, so I’m sure there will be another soon!
Well, there you have it! The top 5 posts for the month of July! Hope you enjoyed them! Any favorites among the bunch? I’m excited for August!