Welcome to the last installment of the four-part spring craft blog hop challenge for 2015! This hop will run from May 26th – June 20th. We’re challenging you to create a craft project that reflects a general spring or summer theme, Father’s Day, or Fourth of July.
Please join us in this challenge and link-up your crafty creation at the bottom of this post and have it shared on 12 blogs!
To kick off the Spring & Summer Craft Blog Hop, I’m sharing a tutorial for a PERSONALLY PATRIOTIC BANNER! Click the picture to check it out!
Meet all 12 hosts of the Spring & Summer Craft Blog Hop 4!
Each host will be sharing their own craft to kick off the Spring & Summer Craft Blog Hop challenge, so make you visit each host to see their fabulous creations!
*Please follow your hosts on at least one or more social media platforms of your choice. Let us know you’re following from #SCBH2015*
- Erlene @My Pinterventures Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Ashleigh @Simply Wright Pinterest/Bloglovin/Instagram/FB/G+
- Stephanie @Casa Watkins Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Misty @The Lady Prefers 2 Save Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Amanda @The Kolb Corner Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Crystal @Penny Loves Projects Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/Bloglovin/G+
- Debi @Surroundings by Debi Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Melissa @Not Your Ordinary Psychic Mom Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/G+
- Beverly & Gloria @Across the Boulevard Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+/G+
- Kristen @The Road to Domestication Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/YouTube
- Kate @Creative House Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Christine @Where The Smiles Have Been Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
Grab a button and help us spread the word!
Spring & Summer Craft Blog Hop 4 – General Spring & Summer crafts, Father’s Day, and July 4th crafts
- Link-up your craft or DIY tutorial that fit the themes of the Spring & Summer Craft Blog Hop. Links that do not fit the themes will be deleted.
- DO NOT link-up food or recipes.
- DO NOT link-up round-ups unless all the craft posts are yours.
- DO NOT link-up Etsy items or things for sale
- DO NOT link-up posts you’ve shared on past Spring Craft Blog Hops for 2015.
- Link directly to your post and not your blog.
Show us what you’ve created and be seen on 12 blogs!
Due to the amount of comments from all of my wonderful readers, it is not always possible for me to respond to each one. However, I absolutely do read them all, and if you’d like to address something specific, or have a question for me, please don’t hesitate to email me at Kristen@theroadtodomestication.com. I will respond to your email as soon as possible! Thank you for visiting the blog!